Sunday, August 14, 2011

מוצאי שבת קודש

מוצאי שבת קודש          
Boruch Hashem, we were able to get out this evening and visit the holy Western Wall a.k.a. the Wailing Wall. There were so many people there; it was a sight to see. We left the Kotel at almost 1am and it seemed as if it was in middle of the afternoon.
We really think Chaim is advancing at a really fast pace. You’ll never believe what he started doing as soon as we got to the wall……. You guessed it!  He started WAILING !!! 
It was an enjoyable trip for the family. Chaim quieted down as soon as he had מלוה מלכה and we all davened together for a fantastic upcoming week - for us, for you, and for all of our friends.

שבוע טוב   from ירושלים
Love baby Chaim
and his parents.






Wow! What a tiring night out I had. So glad to be back, chilling with my folks while they eat מלוה מלכה. I hope not to give them a hard night tonight, cuz I know how tired they are from shabbos and this trip.


5 comments:

  1. whoooo hooooo---first responder :)
    nice haircut Simmy, all nice and polished looking....lol!!
    CHAIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--HIIIIIIIIYAAA BABES!!! whatchya thinking abt...y so serious lookin?!?!?! Def looks like ur Mommy is feeding ya well...check out those dimples on ur elbows :) yuuuuummmmmmmm!!!! Gotta run..miss ya all tonz, ttyl! mwwwwwaaaaaa xoxo mix ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto that comment about the haircut and trimming of the beard. Sim, ur looking mighty fine. Still Waiting to hear from u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!! He got so big and cute! I miss him so so much! K Sari- is he my friend now?? Chaim- what's with your hand- what are you thinking about?? O I know- you miss me so so much and want to come back to visit me!! Tell your parents your ready for another first class ride:) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hellllllllooooooo babes!!!!!!!!!!!! it's tu b'av....go daven for us all at the Kotel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting