Tuesday, August 16, 2011

סגולה for who, what ??


סגולה  טו' ב'אב

Sometimes in Israel the signs could be a little confusing.Here is one we saw last night hanging on a bus stop...
(note, this was from a professional tour company )

Does anyone out there know what that thing the sign promises really is ? cuz that’s what tons of people flocked to עמוקא for on this wonderful day!

I hear they are a hot commodity in chutz la-aretz.

Happy Tu’bav everyone.
Lshana haba B’yerushalayim.
Love Baby Chaim
And his parents. 


5 comments:

  1. ha ha- so funny:):) what's with the video- I can't watch it:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just outa the 'freezer'August 16, 2011 at 6:47 AM

    Hook me up...find me a "destied match" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it has something to do with sadie hawkins day

    Tatti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny! I guess there was no spellcheck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED THAT SEGULAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting