Boruch Hashem, Chaim is advancing at a wonderful pace. This week he started feeding himself with his own bottle. It seems like he started crawling on Sari’s bed too.
There really is something special in the air here.
Enjoy the vid
Shabbat Shalom
From
ירושלים
Thanks
ReplyDeleteHatzlocho and bracha form Tatti
delicious!!! want to skype with u guys call us!
ReplyDeletexoxo ruchie
such a genius for his age & gets cuter B"AH by the minute..Hope yous had a restful Shabbos...Love Yas MA
ReplyDeleteListen up Tatty: It has nothing to do with where I am...it has to do with WHO I AM, I'm Miki's nephew ;) She and I had a long talk before we left to live in Israel..I got some good pointers and the best tips from her!! The best one being--sleep all day and party all night (its a real song..google the lyrics!!) Oh wait, is that the sun??!!? Looks like it is...gotta go to sleep :D
ReplyDeletexoxox mwwwwaaaaa -baby genius
I helped with that post- don't give all the credit to "baby genius":):) Love, me
ReplyDelete