Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Chaim's First Flight

While on the phone with Avrumie this morning, he shared with us his sympathy for not being able to enjoy our business first seats, cuz the basinets are so small in business and there were probably no empty seats in business and we probably couldn’t even enjoy the lay down flat beds with the baby and all. … Well as you’ll see, with the help of Hashem, Chaim and his parents were ably to fully enjoy themselves on the way back to artzeinu hakedosha.
Chaim loved his comfortable seats, slept (like a baby) most of the flight, and was really excited when we finally landed in ארץ ישראל .

He misses everyone and wishes everyone a fantastic שבת קודש .

Can’t wait till you come visit.

Love,
Baby Chaim and his parents. 

I Really enjoyed the Executive lounge at the airport. The couches were super comfortable, the free drinks were great, and my Mommy got to relax while my Daddy helped himself to the snacks and drinks.




I slept so soundly on these pillows. I think I can really get used to this.




The stewardess was nice enough to help me to my own seat, she didnt think i was 
gonna be too comfortable in the little bassinet they had for me. I was really thankful. 









My ta tucked me in, sang me a lullaby, gave me a kiss, and let me sleep for hours and hours. I really felt bad for the rest of the people in cattle class, they looked so uncomfortable trying to maneuver their legs into a comfortable position to sleep. They looked more like a bag of contorted pretzels. It was funny




I didn't really want the seat belt at first, but i think it helped me sleep better, i was all snuggly and warm and nobody bothered me.



  I really love my parents for taking me on this trip. I'm so so happy being here and my first flight was really a great experience. 
Have a great Shabbos.

12 comments:

  1. This is hilarious!! Have a great first shabbos in the holyland!! cant wait to see you guys soon i"yh!!
    luv Ruch

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that!! What a prince. I am so sad that I didn't get to bond with him when he you were here. How crazy!!
    I hope you are on your way to recovery and the air of eretz yisroel is working its magic. Chaim must love it there. I can't get over how much he looks like Simmy. I hope u either bought shabbos or got invited out. Take care of yourself! Good shabbos.
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you and your " accomplishment." Hope all is well. Please call when you have a chance. Have a great Shabbos! Lots of love, Denie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Leave it to you,Simcha, to fly in comfort. You're already emitting positive energy from Yerushalayim Ir Hakodesh. Sari, chaval that you weren't there when Diana and I visited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice - have agood shabbos.

    Love tatti

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum,yum,yum can't wait to eat Chaim up,we miss him so much(not to be jealous Sari and Simmy)we miss you too. Love, all the Pretters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today is the yahrtzeit of the ARI Hakodesh.
    It also happens to be the yahrtzeit of harav Chaim Ozer Grodzensky.

    I've figured out who Chaim ozer Krieser looks
    like. If you look at him sitting in the lounge
    chair above next to a picture of Harav Chaim Ozer
    you can't miss the resemblance. (Photo shop a beard and hat on and you'll see).

    Have a good shabbos and may the z'chus of the Tzadikim be a meilitz yosher for us all that we should see the n'chomas Tzion soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. asach nachas!!!!!!! Don't spoil him....!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok so i've been told that my post is looooooong over due!! well here goes...not sure its gonna knock u off ur feet but will def try :)
    CHAIMOOOOOOOO----the house is waaaaaaaaay too quiet here without u, i can actually hear myself breathe...crazy!!! I see u take after me already...total royalty, the pic of u in the big white chair---like a prince on his throne!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!! Happy they're treating ya well, otherwise they'll hv to answer to me :)
    Sim--the only reason he slept soooo soundly in that big bed of his--he was dreaming tht he was sleeping on my 'tummy'...we all know that's his fav place to sleep!!!!
    Sar- u actually sang him a lulaby?!? IMPRESSIVE!!!! Chazanus?!?! :) just remember--his fav song is layehudim...u know, that song from st's phone that we all looooooove hearing...lol!!!
    Babes---we need another skype date...just u and I, we have some things that we need to discuss...like bringing u back here so we can all squish ur cheeks! I mean now tht u left me...I have no one to talk to anymore--"what we should do?!?!?!" :) BH my toe is healing...but we all def miss ur lil toys hanging arnd the house!!!!! (ur lucky ur cute, ur forgiven!!!!)
    anywayzzzz..signing off for now. miss ya babes!!! love ya...make sure to behave for ur mommy and tatty!!!!! oh yea, one last thing.....I LOVE---MIKI!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ever forget that :) xoxoxoxoxxo mix;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sari!!!!! This is amazing!!! Please send more updates! And thank you so much for the call from the airport - even though it was an abrupt goodbye, it was still so special to hear your voice... love u!!! --Shira

    ReplyDelete
  11. is he sleeping on his stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sim, gr8 pics! I like the accomodations, u really know how 2 treat ur kids. Hope u treat ur guests (be"h) the same way! :)........

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting