So it seems the famous "first responder" has failed :( but it's not my fault....BH for simchas!! The kid knows what he wants!!!!! We must be related...I have a croupy cough too...wonder y my doc didnt tell me to put myself in the freezer...I can use an ice cream party ;) with a cute lil date to go along...Chaim-- u interested?!?! :D so normally I wld say, Party @ 2am, my room...BYOB (bring your own bottle), in this case...Party @ 2am, my rm...BYOIC (bring ur own ice cream ;) ) xoxox mwaaaaa
I think I am going to have to eat him...that is just too funny. My kids were rolling!!!
ReplyDeleteRuch
You guys seem wide awake at 2 in the morning - the Krieser traditon of keeping late hours has been passed on to Chaim.
ReplyDeleteSo it seems the famous "first responder" has failed :( but it's not my fault....BH for simchas!!
ReplyDeleteThe kid knows what he wants!!!!! We must be related...I have a croupy cough too...wonder y my doc didnt tell me to put myself in the freezer...I can use an ice cream party ;) with a cute lil date to go along...Chaim-- u interested?!?! :D
so normally I wld say, Party @ 2am, my room...BYOB (bring your own bottle), in this case...Party @ 2am, my rm...BYOIC (bring ur own ice cream ;) )
xoxox mwaaaaa
Absolutely hysterical! At least he went for the good things! Question is, which does he prefer, the coffee or the chocolate?
ReplyDelete