Attn Baby C Productions: There's this huge hand that keeps coming out of nowhere and pushing my lil babes over...I would like to talk to the producer about this asap please!!! On a diff note.....lovin the pj's...and the kid that's wearing them!! Squishable!!!!!! Kinda cute the way he stands in his crib...BUT its a known fact that once they stand in the crib, they have a hard time getting down-----now THAT'S even CUTER!!!! :P Wishing ya lots of luck lol xoxo mwaaaaaaa
Very cute! Chaim is probably thinking to himself, "Why do they continue to ask me to roll over when I got what I wanted! All I wanted was my pacifier!" In response as to why he was so alert & awake at 1:00am, you forget he is a Krieser baby! Thanks for the updates! He is yummmmm!!! Hugs and kisses! Love, Mimi
Attn Baby C Productions: There's this huge hand that keeps coming out of nowhere and pushing my lil babes over...I would like to talk to the producer about this asap please!!!
ReplyDeleteOn a diff note.....lovin the pj's...and the kid that's wearing them!! Squishable!!!!!! Kinda cute the way he stands in his crib...BUT its a known fact that once they stand in the crib, they have a hard time getting down-----now THAT'S even CUTER!!!! :P Wishing ya lots of luck lol
xoxo mwaaaaaaa
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteChaim is probably thinking to himself, "Why do they continue to ask me to roll over when I got what I wanted! All I wanted was my pacifier!"
In response as to why he was so alert & awake at 1:00am, you forget he is a Krieser baby!
Thanks for the updates! He is yummmmm!!! Hugs and kisses!
Love,
Mimi