Chaim
welcomes his sister into his home with open arms!!
Shabbos
with our new little girl was wonderful, she played most of the afternoon while
her parents got to rest a little.
Boruch Hashem chaim is really learning to get
along with her very nicely. As you can see in the video below.
שבוע טוב מאוד
~Simmy
Sari, baby C and little CT
That is the funniest thing ever!!! I was laughing my head off
ReplyDeleteHysterical!! what love he has for her its amazing the love between siblings!
ReplyDeleteGreat video!! I think its cause he's a boy and he has no interest in dolls. I tried a doll at home and he threw it out of his carriage!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
hmmmmm...since when is C a lefty??
ReplyDeleteand it's not that he doesn't like girls....BUT he's a one girl kinda guy and I already got his heart ;)
What is the baby's name for crying out loud?????
ReplyDeleteI let Yael & Hinda watch it and we were all hysterical..After what Chedva said I wouldn't leave that "Doll" of yours anywhere within his reach! Your videos get better & better...Ta said this one belongs on utube..Love Yas MA
ReplyDeleteChaim couldn't have put on a better show if you had rehearsed this with him for days! Really hysterical! I hope you're coping well with all that love. Mazel tov on CT's name. Much nachas and restful nights. Love GREAT GREAT ME.
ReplyDelete"great aunt&uncle,bluma&fred nussbaum
ReplyDeleteMAZAL TOV we're so glad to get the pics of your family,good to see how nicely Chaim is adjusting to his baby sister,it's beautiful how he makes nicee to Chaya'leh can't wait to hear what he says to her