Friday, June 15, 2012

All in a day with Chaim...


As you know, we haven't posted in a while... it's because we have been super busy with "fun"tastic activities!  As the weather gets warmer, we're working very hard on cooling ourselves off and enjoying some fun in the sun!




                  Ready or not, here I come!!




            Drinking fruit smoothies on the mirpeset! YUM!!



                    Splishing and splashing in my very own pool!




     Giddyup, Giddyup, Giddyup!! I'm riding with no help!




       Sliding down a big, twirly slide! Watch out everyone!



         Aaah... This is the life!! Just chillin' in the sun!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are soo great!! I can't believe how big he's getting so quickly b"ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures. (great photographers!) He's adorable.
    Only Nachas!
    Have a good shabbos

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss my baby!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great assortment of Pics!

    I think he's about the right age to start holding a tennis raquet!

    Hope to see you in the near future

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting