Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Homemade Professional Looking Mishloach Manos...

Firstly, I have to tell you that we are really impressed with the comment section (honorable mention to Mordy for believing in himself!)
Secondly, there is actually hope that the blog will be updated more frequently than in the past because Simmy has been providing me with mini-lessons on posting, adding pictures, and videos too!
Can't wait to share it all with you!
 -Sari

We worked very hard on our Mishloach Manos- as you can clearly see! 


These were sent to the "choshuv" people- Rabbis, relatives, and the like.  I made delicious chocolate dipped pretzels and Simmy added a bottle of wine.





We sent "Dips and Chips"- a lil taste of Israel.  Simmy made the dips and I made the chips! Real collaboration!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you get this now. Little by little we are learning. Will become proficient by thetime you get back. Beautiful... Does it taste as well as it looks Keep up thegood work. Loads of luck./

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very impressive!! those were beautiful!! Sim u must teach me how to make that hummus! sari, what kind of chocolate do u use for the pretzeles? sooo pretty... Ruch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for the honorable mention...I understand were all invited to dine with u guys for chips and dips...am I understanding that correctly ?..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely !!

    You're welcome anytime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting