Tuesday, March 8, 2011

He's Famous !!

Did you ever think you would have the privilege of knowing someone really really famous??

Well check out who was on the front cover of the Yated last week!!

Autographed copies will be granted on a first come first serve basis, and will be priced at a very reasonable rate of $250 per copy.

S&S

11 comments:

  1. ha ha!! I was searching for you on yeshiva world and matzav- glad u got onto the front cover of Yated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are just rag blogs...the yated is the REAL thing !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did you superimpose yourself in the midst of all those talmidim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sensing some jealousy in your tone…. Really, do you really wanna join the mir. ? TAG not that exciting anymore ?? 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really considering a change of scenery-could you possibly reserve a seat next to a chashuva yid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Simmy---ur photoshopping skills r almost as good as mine :)
    Only $250..What a bargain!!! Still beat u---I was on the back cover of the 5TJT and Jewish Press 3 wks ago....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BACK cover vs. FRONT cover..... Front cover wins !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that...hope you saved me a copy, I'll frame it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simcha you finally made it to the front page of the newpaper. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simcha, so that's where Waldo went? Who knew that Waldo really wanted to sit and learn in the Mir.
    Now I have 2 famous relatives!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ביטול תורה??

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting