I had tons of fun at the zoo today. I saw lions and tigers and aunts, I mean ants and my favorite aminal is... Well that you'll have to ask me on the phone tomorrow.
I doubt highly he likes dogs. His Daddy doesn't either. If I would have to use my deep analytical skills, I would say he probably likes the BUNNY WABBIT :) !
amazing technology, a beautiful picture accompanied by a beautiful song. a wonderful way to welcome in shabbos. please post his favorite aminal in case we don't get a chance to speak!
i know the answer, ani yodayah. the answer is one. Seriously, the aminal is hinted at in the first line.....lions, and tigers, and ........BEARS! Like big black BEARS that roam around in the forest at 2 AM, looking like a black oversized garbage bag, until it starts to move! With eyes like shiny coals! and then you scream, and it screams back in terror. And you run as fast as you can, your heart thumping so loud, the whole world can hear it, just like in Edgar Alan Poe's Tell Tale Heart. But I'm not afraid, cuz what can the bear do to me, hiding, cringing behind the closed door. He's outside near the garbage cans; when he finishes eating, he'll forget about me, make a bracha acharona, and just saunter away. So I'm OK, you understand. I'm OK.......really.
Yum i miss him so much!!! Hes eating a tree? Must be his fav. animal is a DOG just like his daddy!!
ReplyDeleteI doubt highly he likes dogs. His Daddy doesn't either.
ReplyDeleteIf I would have to use my deep analytical skills, I would say he probably likes the BUNNY WABBIT :) !
his favorite is his ant minnie, of course.
ReplyDeleteamazing technology, a beautiful picture accompanied by a beautiful song. a wonderful way to welcome in shabbos. please post his favorite aminal in case we don't get a chance to speak!
ReplyDeleteI know I know....it's a.....chickpea!!!!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat does a chickpea say in Hebrew?!
ReplyDeletei know the answer, ani yodayah. the answer is one. Seriously, the aminal is hinted at in the first line.....lions, and tigers, and ........BEARS! Like big black BEARS that roam around in the forest at 2 AM, looking like a black oversized garbage bag, until it starts to move! With eyes like shiny coals! and then you scream, and it screams back in terror. And you run as fast as you can, your heart thumping so loud, the whole world can hear it, just like in Edgar Alan Poe's Tell Tale Heart. But I'm not afraid, cuz what can the bear do to me, hiding, cringing behind the closed door. He's outside near the garbage cans; when he finishes eating, he'll forget about me, make a bracha acharona, and just saunter away. So I'm OK, you understand. I'm OK.......really.
ReplyDeleteisraeli chickpeas say coo-coo-ricoo, just like the ones in the garden near Yossie's makolet.
ReplyDelete