Musings From Yerushalayim
precious. a special treat to start the week. please send more pix!
Enjoy every minute of this brotherly-sisterly love.Love, Aunt Yona
Teeli gives the best hugs! I bet if I would get one now, I'd feel all better...
Picture perfect...love it... both of them look so delicious...She looks like she's really enjoying giving him a hug and by his smile you can tell he likes it too...Love MA
Where is his other brother? (and no not chaim)
Have a great time with them. Mordy
Thank You For Commenting
precious. a special treat to start the week. please send more pix!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy every minute of this brotherly-sisterly love.Love, Aunt Yona
ReplyDeleteTeeli gives the best hugs! I bet if I would get one now, I'd feel all better...
ReplyDeletePicture perfect...love it... both of them look so delicious...She looks like she's really enjoying giving him a hug and by his smile you can tell he likes it too...Love MA
ReplyDeleteWhere is his other brother? (and no not chaim)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time with them. Mordy
ReplyDelete