When
Simmy and I were dating, he told me a story about how his mother went up to Toronto for Shabbos one
week and he stayed home with Mordechai and Ta. He became the designated cook and made the potato kugel
all by himself. Needless to say, I was quite impressed- I mean how many guys his
age know how to scramble eggs, let alone a whole potato kugel! He was 25 at the
time….
His son, though,
had an earlier head start …..
Enjoy!

It's not YUMMY...it's ALICIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteThe apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI'm obsessed with this kid!!!
ReplyDeleteChaim! Save me some of ur alicious kugel YA? Love u and miss u tonz!!
ReplyDeleteThat is unbelievable for a kid his age!! Starting young in the kitchen..great training sari!
ReplyDeleteJust be careful with the fingers!
ReplyDeletewow!
ReplyDeletehope you enjoyed the kugel!
better than any toy on the market...
as long as you are around when he decides to use it!!
Looks good, but not to much onion please,gives me heart burn.
ReplyDelete