Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Morah Sari and Chaim's Reading Chug

We have two slots open in morah Sari and Baby C's exciting reading and writing chug.
Applications will be accepted for a limited time and will be considered on a first come first serve basis

Get in while you still can !!



3 comments:

  1. Mommy and I call the spots! Sorry allbodies no more room! BTW love t's outfit...best dressed lil girl ever!! wonder who picked it out for her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh u can call the spot all u want but i got it already! Coming soon:) !!! Miss kiddies way too much!! Mwa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess I'm too late ey?..3 people ahead of me...doesn't look too good...but keep me on the waiting list just in case someone cancels out..(fat chance I have with the above applicants)BTW Chaim really looks likes he's doing a good job supervising this chug He has an excellent teacher :)..Love Yas MA

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting