Bein
Hazmanim came and went so quickly...but Boruch Hashem, we
captured some great moments for posterity.
The
slideshow speaks for itself.
Enjoy and
make sure to let us know what you think in the comment section!
כתיבה וחתימה טובה
Love Always,
Simmy, Sari
and da Kids
That was AMAZING! your best ever yet..really professional. Sari I guess you found a new profession. Some of those pictures are winners.
ReplyDeleteThanks I really enjoyed.
LOVE!! These pics are priceless!! So professional- I need u to teach me! I can watch over and over again! CO and CT- miss u loads! Come home soon so we can bond! Love you!
ReplyDeletethanx for sharing .I really enjoyed seeing them ( and you guys too )!!!!k'siva v'chasima tova. Love Aunt Susi
ReplyDeleteThat was sooo nice to watch
ReplyDeletemagnificent-ba"h!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful foundation...keep building bs"D and sharing the beauty!
This is just fabulous; getting so professional. I cried when I saw Chaim touching the Kotel. You guys look great B"H. Keep sharing your experiences and making me jealous.
ReplyDeleteFantastic production!! Loved seeing everyone! One of my favorite pictures, and there are many, is when Chaim is at the Kotel. It touched my heart. My other favorite, if I have to pick, is of Chaya Tehila sleeping in a fetal position on a pink blanket with her name on it.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting these pictures. I feel like I know these two yummy adorable, k"ah, kids personally.
Have a Shana Tova U'Mesukah!!
Love,
Mimi & the rest of the Erps Gang
Fantastic production worthy of an Oscar for short subject documentary or "short subjects" ! Beautiful
ReplyDeletesmiles light up our lives! We especially love the pictures of Simmy and Chaim sharing the same pose;) Also, Chaim at the kosel is a classic- may his kvittel contain brachos and yeshuos for all of klal yisroel ! Most of all, we enjoyed the pictures of a radiant Sari, beaming in the streets of yerushalayim, shepping nachas from her jewels!!
Beautiful slideshow...but the best part was that I got to watch it with 2 lil cuties with Chaim dancing to the music :)
ReplyDeleteYou forgot....PC: ME! :P
LOVE IT!!!