Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Second Addition

Our new bundle of joy keeps us real busy so this comes a little belated….
Hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed making it.
(Editors note: Mommy Sari did 95% of it)

Love S,S,C¹ and CT²

Ed note2: Double clicking anywhere on the video to play in full screen mode will maximize your viewing experience. :)

6 comments:

  1. I want to know who Chaya is winking at? Could it be me ? Super pic...I also c I missed the kiddish...by the way who are those older people in the vid.. staff ? I think maybe younger workers would last longer...just a thought..Great Vid..keep em coming...certainly have missed them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best video ever...I"M IN LOVE!!
    Soooo...if you're writing CT2, shouldn't it be CO1?! Just saying...
    Please tell my fav roomie that I miss him tonssssss!!! Seeing him thru a screen is NOT enough!!!
    ohhhhh and I miss my lil princess too ;) Where is her bracelet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    okkkk gotta go pack. ttyl xoxo

    BTW--- those toes are NOT smelly :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time you posted on the blog. Sari, you did an amazing job!!!!!! Have a lot of nachas from C1 and CT2 (sounds like Star Wars - R2D2).

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder pictures took so long in coming...This Blog deserves an Academy Award! Music and all..The kiddush table was outrageously stunning..Chaim's personality shines through in every picture...yum delicious...Now how on target was C2's wink :) please mush her cheeks for me and tell her Bubby Dena loves her tiny sculptured ears (BL"AH)I forgot that this is your parents first granddaughter Sari... By the way Sari I told your mother exactly what Yona said about the Star Wars thing...I will mention it to Yona...Thanks for skyping, it made my whole day...Love Yas MA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing video. Sari, I'm impressed! Maybe I'll start calling you with all my computer issues/questions! The kids, as usual look yummy in the pictures.
    Nachas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video! Thanks for sharing how yummy C1 & CT2 are! Shep nachas!!
    Love always,
    Mimi and the Erps Family

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting