The other day, a friend asked if I knew of a local wine expert who would be able to do a tasting on a new wine soon to be released on the market. I said, of course I know of someone! My baby Chaim would be more than happy to!
Enjoy the video.
S&S and baby Chaim
OMG!!! My nephew is a lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete14% alcohol and you can't smell it?!?!?! Is your nose stuffed????
Well....if it really tastes like cotton candy, pls save some for me :)
xoxo mwwwaaaa
Now that's what I like to see, my nephew starting at a ripe young age, guess he takes after his father. For a second I thought I was watching Gary :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so hilarious...starting him young...figures... Make him some sangria...
ReplyDeleteHis palate is actually conditioned already to know the diff. between good and bad wine. This shabbos we let him taste some cheap poorly made Israeli stuff and he made this really nasty sour face.... when we gave him the good stuff he was all smiles !!
ReplyDeleteA PRO !!