Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Baby

 
Good Morning ,
Today was my tenth birthday. I got a teddy bear for my birthday. Everything I own is blue. Because girls have pink. And boys have blue.
Hope you enjoy my first few pictures . Dont worry ill send more from everywhere i go. Soon i hope to be in Eretz Yisrael, where ive been living for the whole first part of my life. I love it there. I feel so comfortable next to the kotel.
Love You,
Chaim Ozer Krieser





3 comments:

  1. omg...yuuummm!!!
    luv, ruch

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey SQUEEKY!!!
    wow, its about time u posted!!
    ok...this blog needs some editing! kid..we gotta get some things straight over here:
    YOU ARE NOT LEAVING US THAT FAST!!!! I mean how do u expect ur aunt to spoil u if ur so far away?!?! and u do like it here too...u even told me that yesterday during our shabbos afternoon chill :)
    so there!!
    oh and just like ur cousins on ur mommys side---ur first words are gonna be "I LOVE..MIKI" I'll give ya some time and then we'll start working on it...:)
    k have to go squish those cheeks of urs...ttyl xoxo mwaaaaa luv ya...mix:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, he really looks like a winner. Must take after his favorite uncle! can't wait to chalenge him to a few sets of Tennis. Looks like he'll have a gr8 backhand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting