wow thank you for being a part of the shloshim. Last night was very moving as well as emotional for all who attended. You were missed alot. The speeches and meal were very batampte- no not like the pickles. Sending this now . Hope it makes its way to you. -mommy
why am I anonymous?? I became a follower thru my yahoo! acct but when I comment and have to select a profile, it doesnt give the option for Yahoo! HELP ME PLS :) -frustrated mommy
wow..u thank me for commenting..even b4 i comment :)
ReplyDeleteThe Shloshim last night was really nice..emotionally hard, but beautiful Seudah and speeches! We missed u guys...and yes, that includes ST too!! :)
Hope y'all r enjoying and taking good care of my roomie for me...ttyl..xoxo
wow thank you for being a part of the shloshim. Last night was very moving as well as emotional for all who attended. You were missed alot. The speeches and meal were very batampte- no not like the pickles. Sending this now . Hope it makes its way to you. -mommy
ReplyDeletewhy am I anonymous?? I became a follower thru my yahoo! acct but when I comment and have to select a profile, it doesnt give the option for Yahoo! HELP ME PLS :)
ReplyDelete-frustrated mommy
simmy and suri, i miss you guys
ReplyDelete